More Pars Audio Series
How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone
- Plug into your iPhone to computer with USB cable and run iTunes.
- Locate and click on your device. Your iPhone’s icon will be shown in the upper-left corner of iTunes window.
- To transfer MP3 from PC to iPhone , you need import MP3 files to iTunes library by choosing “File” > “Add File to Library”.
- Create a New Music Playlist and place the More Pars Audio inside this new Music Playlist
- Click “Music” from “Settings” tab. Choose “Sync Music” to sync the entire music library or a certain playlist and finalize the music transfer by hitting on “Apply” button.
From Other Phones, please refer to this article for walk-through assistance.
Introducing a new audio learning series.
Bring Christina to the course to help you with your set-ups and mental pre-tee prep! Over 60 Minutes of More Pars Coach Assistance.
This fun series will help you get more pars tee to green, in-between…via between the ears. Just no The Voice judging, please!
Just download, then import to your phone or iPod and you are good to go! This More Pars Audio Series 1 includes:
Mental Stamina – Get ready for a great day on the course. Christina covers key points to ensure that you are mentally prepared for the day ahead.
- Iron Set-up & Key Points for PW – 7-Iron: Duration 13:14
- Hybrid Set-up & Key Points: Duration 5:55
- Wood Set-up & Key Points: Duration 4:24
- Driver Set-up & Key Points: Duration 13:08
- Bunker Set-up & Execution Tips:: Duration 12:30
- Putting Set-up & Execution Tips: Duration 12:30
Free Listen: More Pars Audio Series for the Big Dog!